Terms and conditions of sale
These terms and conditions apply when you buy a product or service in one of our stores in “the United Arab Emirates” or via our online store www.kplr.co or mobile application.
- All prices listed for products and services are in Dirhams and include the current VAT, but do not include other costs, such as service fees (Delivery and installation fees).
- Quotations for products and services are valid for the period stated on the quotation, and for a maximum of 15 calendar days if no date is set. Quotations we provide are based on the information provided by you, including the product code, quantity and dimensions.
- Quotations are subject to the availability of the materials (wood colors, accessories etc..) products and services.
- Payments can be made by Cash, debit card, Visa card, MasterCard, American Express, wire transfer or any other method of payment accepted by KPLR at the time of the purchase.
- Custom-made products: Unless we have them measured or measure them ourselves, we rely on the dimensions and specifications that you provide for custom-made products. For the appropriate charge, we deliver custom-made products. It is not possible to cancel orders for custom-made products.
You can have products or rooms purchased from us assembled and/or installed for a fee. Please take into account the following when making use of this service:
- The preparatory visit and products installation service are provided by KPLR.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that KPLR is able to carry out the preparatory visit and the products installation service safely:
(i) You must arrange a preparatory visit with KPLR prior to the room installation service. During the preparatory visit, KPLR will check whether the below requirements for the room installation service are met.
(ii) Make sure that you have all the parts for the room to be installed and/or assembled by KPLR.
(iii) Make sure that the products to be installed and/or assembled are in the room in which it is to be situated.
(iv) Make sure that the room in which KPLR is to install and/or assemble the products is empty, clean, dry, leveled, well-ventilated, noise-insulated and well-lit, with sufficient space (3 x 3 meters) for the products installers to work in. KPLR must be able to work in the space safely. Make sure that there are no other people in the room while the work is being carried out.
(v) Make sure that the walls against which KPLR is to fit the products are straight and dry and that the corners are right-angled. New plastering must be applied at least 14 days before the products are fitted, to prevent the products from warping, expanding or developing mold. Paint, tiling and other finishes do not form part of the room installation service.
(vi) Since our services require drilling and screw plugs to be inserted in to the walls of the premises, you assume all responsibility for any damage however caused.
(vii)If you have not yet installed a floor in the area where KPLR installs and/or assembles the room, you are responsible for adjusting the height of the products.
(viii) Make sure that the water, gas and electricity connections required for kitchen installation and/or assembly as well as the drainage and sewerage are in the right place and in the wall or behind the skirting board. Electricity must be earthed and adjusted to the required wattage. KPLR will not connect kitchen appliances using extension cords or connectors. KPLR will connect the siphon and tap to the existing drainage and water pipes without making any modifications.
(ix) Make sure that KPLR has access to earthed electricity (220 or 230 V), running water, a nearby working toilet and (if applicable) heating when carrying out the product/room or kitchen installation service.
- If KPLR is required to carry out additional work in order to be able to carry out the installation and/or assembly, KPLR can provide you with a quotation for this additional work at the same time as scheduling the installation service. If additional work needs to be carried out, you will always enter into a separate additional work agreement with our service provider, which KPLR will expressly not be a party to. Please note that additional work almost always affects planning.
- You must be present at the preparatory visit and while the installation service is carried out.
- If one or more of the above requirements are not met, KPLR will be under no obligation to carry out the installation service. Once you are in a position to meet the above requirements, you can arrange a new room installation service appointment with us. For each scheduled preparatory visit and/or room installation service appointment, you will be charged the applicable fees.
- You can cancel or amend the preparatory visit free of charge up to 48 hours in advance.
- You can cancel or amend the installation service free of charge up to five calendar days in advance. If you cancel within five calendar days of the agreed service date, you will be charged the agreed costs of the service.
- Any parking fees are at your expense.
- All products purchased from us come with a one-year guarantee from the date you bought the product from us and we delivered the product to you. For some products there is a longer guarantee period. The products and guarantee periods concerned, and the applicable terms and conditions, can be found on our website.
- You confirm your purchase with a 50% down payment, and the remaining 50% must be paid a day before the installation.
- KPLR FZ LLC is a company registered in Dubai, UAE with its registered office at Al Saaha Offices B – Office 404, Souk Al Bahar, Burj Khalifa District, Dubai, UAE
- These Terms and Conditions shall be construed, interpreted and governed by and in accordance with the laws of UAE.